“ Always look to nature in times of need ”
Latest from the Blog
- Grief… 6 Months LaterHi so I want to talk about grief… it’s been six months since I lost my grandmother, the woman who raised me and became the mother I knew. There is no other way to describe it, the last six months have been so lonely, exhausting and nothing has felt the same with my nan gone.Continue reading “Grief… 6 Months Later”
- My Dark Night Of The SoulHello so I thought I would write about something that’s been a really strange experience for me recently. I have been going through my own Dark night of the soul which has been really difficult and I’m hoping maybe someone will understand what I’m going through by writing about this. What is Dark night ofContinue reading “My Dark Night Of The Soul”
- Spiritual DisconnectionHello, so I thought I would write about something that has been really difficult for me to process. Spiritual disconnection is hard when you feel like you’ve been making such great progress for a while. “Creator and creation are one, therefore creator, creation and I are one” – Earth magic, Steven D. Farmer What isContinue reading “Spiritual Disconnection”
- A Year Of ChangeHello… so it’s been a while since I sat down and wrote on this blog. It’s now 2023 and a whole new year ahead of us! I made a promise to myself when I started this that I would be honest on this blog, so I have tried to write for a while, but justContinue reading “A Year Of Change”
- Life Update 2.0Hello, so I’m back and I just want thank everyone for the lovely comments on my last blog post, it’s been a strange couple of weeks and I haven’t been sure what to write since the loss of my nan so I thought I would just do a ‘journal style’ blog today. These past 3Continue reading “Life Update 2.0”
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.