“ Always look to nature in times of need ”
Latest from the Blog
- Spiritual DisconnectionHello, so I thought I would write about something that has been really difficult for me to process. Spiritual disconnection is hard when you feel like you’ve been making such great progress for a while. “Creator and creation are one, therefore creator, creation and I are one” – Earth magic, Steven D. Farmer What isContinue reading “Spiritual Disconnection”
- A Year Of ChangeHello… so it’s been a while since I sat down and wrote on this blog. It’s now 2023 and a whole new year ahead of us! I made a promise to myself when I started this that I would be honest on this blog, so I have tried to write for a while, but justContinue reading “A Year Of Change”
- Life Update 2.0Hello, so I’m back and I just want thank everyone for the lovely comments on my last blog post, it’s been a strange couple of weeks and I haven’t been sure what to write since the loss of my nan so I thought I would just do a ‘journal style’ blog today. These past 3Continue reading “Life Update 2.0”
- Dealing With GriefHello so I’m back, I feel like I’m always apologising for how long it’s been but hopefully I will get a schedule together eventually! So this blog post is a little bit of difficult one to write but maybe this will help others in a similar situation. “Grief is just love with no place toContinue reading “Dealing With Grief”
- 10 Months With CocoaHello, so today I thought I would just give you an update on Cocoa as it’s been a while. A lot has happened in 10 months and she’s has made me more happy than I imagined and had a great affect on my life. Okay so sadly I have some bad news…. Cocoa did passContinue reading “10 Months With Cocoa”
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.