“ Always look to nature in times of need ”
Latest from the Blog
- 10 Months With CocoaHello, so today I thought I would just give you an update on Cocoa as it’s been a while. A lot has happened in 10 months and she’s has made me more happy than I imagined and had a great affect on my life. Okay so sadly I have some bad news…. Cocoa did passContinue reading “10 Months With Cocoa”
- 1 Year Anniversary!Hello! Oh my goodness so I have been looking forward to writing this blog for a while, it’s been a whole year since I started this blog! Wow! 1 year… okay so obviously this post doesn’t have a specific topic but I thought I might write about what I’ve learnt or gained in the pastContinue reading “1 Year Anniversary!”
- Full Moon/ Mercury RetrogradeHello, I’m back today with a blog about the upcoming Full moon tomorrow on the 10th September! This full moon is set to reach its peak at 10:00.AM, BST in the U.K. and is going to be an emotionally charged one for a lot of us! Okay so I’m a little bit late for thisContinue reading “Full Moon/ Mercury Retrograde”
- Where Have I Been?Hello… so I’m back and I’m really sorry it’s been a while since I posted anything, It’s been the strangest time in my life and wanted to just write sort of a journal blog today to get back into this whilst I come up with some new ideas for the blog! Okay so where haveContinue reading “Where Have I Been?”
- Energy TransferringHi so I’m back today with a blog post about something that I’ve known about for a long time but never felt so strongly about as right now, so today I am going to write about energy and energy transfers. So I have been observing myself over the last month as I am now livingContinue reading “Energy Transferring”
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.